Rules of Entry
1. No ticket no entry – ALL AGES including babies need a ticket
2. last Re-entry 7.30pm
3. No wristband no re-entry
4. Searches to persons and bags will be carried out on point of entry
5. No food or drink of any description allowed to be brought on site
6. No glass of any description allowed on site
7. We operate an ID 25 policy
8. Bar service will be refused to anyone who appears intoxicated
9. Anyone found attempting and or purchasing alcohol for those under the Age of 18 and or those without appropriate ID will be removed from site
10. No empty containers of any description allowed on site
11. We operate a zero tolerance policy for both drugs and legal highs
12. No entry for visibly intoxicated and or disorderly people
13. No entry for those found to be carrying any item that could be perceived as a weapon
14. No pedal and or motorised cycles allowed on site
15. Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone from the site who is perceived to be behaving in a disorderly and or anti-social manner and or for Â Â the purpose of crime prevention
16. No pets other than assistance dogs
17. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
18. No re-entry after 7.30pm
19. No tents, pop ups or structures allowed on site
20. Fast Track entry lane available for those not attending with bags
21. Only umbrellas measuring NO bigger than 39 inches in diameter and strictly only plastic tipped will be permitted into the venue. Strictly NO golf umbrellas and absolutely NO metal tipped umbrellas as they will not be permitted into the event.
22. If you don’t need it don’t bring it, anything brought to the festival will be subject to a search.
Please assist the organisers by having your bags open and ready to be searched, anyone with camping chairs have them out of the bags before you approach the entrance.
This is not an exhaustive list & organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.